We are all finished with markets this season and settling in to a lovely fall. Thank you to everyone that came by to say hi at the Chehalis, Centralia, Tumwater, and Astoria markets. All our products are available online except our emu meat and we are working this fall to get our shipping sorted out so we can sell that online as well. In the meantime, if you are looking for meat, give us a call--we have finished processing and our freezers are full.
on orders over $50. Because so many of our events and festivals have been cancelled, we wanted to extend your free shipping through the summer to help so many of you that we normally see in person this time of year and can't now. So... just enter the discount code "SUMMER2020 at checkout to receive free shipping on orders over $50. Thank you to everyone who has supported us as so many local farms are struggling right now. We appreciate all your support and look forward to seeing you again.
A hearty thanks to King 5 Evening program for taking the time to highlight 3 Feathers. We got to show off our birds and our lovely products, and also each other since we are a living love story, of course. Check out the video.... #3Feathersemus #king5evening #emuoilforhealthyskin
Despite the cancellation of our Spring Visit Day, we still wanted to do something for our customers. Until June 6th, get free shipping on all orders over $50.00 by entering the discount code SPRING2020 at checkout. With everyone stuck indoors and washing their hands so much, there is nothing better than emu oil for your dry or irritated skin. We have emu oil soaps, lotions, and salves for your every skin care need.
June 6 Farm Visit Day cancelled this year. We hope you and your family are safe and doing well during this weird and difficult time. We have been waiting to make a final decision on our annual Farm Visit Day to see if circumstances were improved enough to go forward. We really look forward to the opportunity to meet everyone and share our farm with you all and it is with great disappointment that we decided to call off the event. However, in light of continuing risks and our desire to assure that everyone stay safe, we think this is...